Today, RM Sari Bundo will discuss and present a recipe for making a special green sauce for Minang restaurant. As is known together, green sauce is a menu that is “free” given for every meal in Padang restaurants, not least at Sari Sari Bundo, you know.
Sari Bundo itself provides a special green chili sauce because it is mixed with fried chicken, makes it crispy and kriuk-kriuk, definitely addicted, if my friend try the green sauce, typical of RM Sari Bundo. It feels melted in the mouth, hehe.
But for the secret recipe for RM Sari Bundo green sauce, it won’t be discussed here 🙂 it’s called a secret, so you can’t know, if you want to know, please take it to Jl.Juanda No. 27.
This article will discuss green sauce in most restaurants. Even though it’s only a sambal, but a green chili sauce from a Padang restaurant is second to none. Padang restaurant that does not provide green sauce, it tastes like eating vegetables without salt, hehe.
Immediately, my friend immediately prepared his apron
- 250 grams of large green chili, remove the stem
- 50 grams of green cayenne pepper (for more spicy results)
- 4 red onion cloves
- 3 teaspoons of cooking oil, for frying
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 green tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon of lime juice
- Adequate sugar
- Salt to taste
How to make
- Roughly cut the green chili and green cayenne pepper
- Then steam green chili and green cayenne pepper together with red onion, tomatoes and garlic for about 5 minutes. Lift
- If it has withered, mash the ingredients above roughly. Try when pounding, all ingredients are completely mixed.
- Prepare cooking oil and saute all ingredients until wilted and smell fragrant.
- Finally add sugar, orange juice and salt to stir and mix well. Cook and hold until completely cooked.
- Lift the sambal and serve with other side dishes.
Well the sponsor, it’s easy right, even though it’s easy, please immediately make it to accompany the dishes to eat for today’s compensation.
Other chili recipes :